Dental Assistance Plan
The Drumright Dental Center Dental Assistance Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
With your Dental Assistance Plan, there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Free consultations
*The Dual Plan is for Parent/Child or Husband/Wife only
**The Family Plan includes family members and children who are enrolled full-time in college until the age of 23, or children who are not enrolled full-time in college until the age of 18.
You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
AUTO RENEWAL POLICY – 5% OFF Sign up for auto-renewal of your discount plan and receive 5% off net year’s premium!
PROGRAM EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This is a discount plan, not an insurance plan.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with other discounts
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For treatment, which in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which is covered under automobile medical
This plan is only honored at Drumright Dental Center. This dental discount plan is not an insurance plan that can be used with any other dental office.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if your plan lapses
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan
PATIENT’S PORTION OF BILL IS DUE DAY OF SERVICE.
HOW TO ENROLL
Please ask one of our friendly front desk team members for an application.
You can view a brochure with additional information on our Dental Assistance Program by clicking on the image below.